Sunday, July 28, 2024

SOMETIMES YOU JUST WANNA KARATE CHOP A MOTHERFUCKER'Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags, Jewish rites.Works for me.

 None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than e who falsely BELIEVE they are free .The Struggle”Spruce Power, Assholes On The Roof: A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .


SOMETIMES YOU JUST WANNA KARATE CHOP A MOTHERFUCKER'Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags, Jewish rites.Works for me.THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULES. Concur?  Active Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco.
Deep inside views, smiles out of place, closets to the tears, growth and expands needed. Fun and games, stars to shine, moons to darkness, tales of lovers and haters.


SOMETIMES YOU JUST WANNA KARATE CHOP A MOTHERFUCKER'Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags, Jewish rites.Works for me.


Have a RV, a boat, a house, a plane, a green house, to take the time to run away. Battles and wars to come, history created, results are in, lousy service from the VA, was not able to corrected in a year. Using other sources to get the work done.
Listed my house, two months only, agent fuck up, wanted me to transfer a lease, I never had. No lease, no agreement, no midterm, no $30,000 charge to pay. Just a termination, that they did not want to transfer. No agency, no agent, no need to make, some assholes happy, to fuck me in my money, on the sale of my house. No way Jose. That is what she said, and wrote that shit out. Another day in heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment