Monday, February 6, 2023

NOT MY THAT'S WALLET MY W MIND CHANGE' .Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned.

 I don't treat you as a part time or a one time... 

I do recognize your quality, I've felt so stuck in not knowing what to do or what to say... 

How do I show you that I'm a strong partner for you?? Hello friends!!Pixies - Where is My Mind (1988) One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always.


Time, to mark, kill or waste, does not stop, for any reason, the wheels go around, until they fall off. On the road again, woke up cold. Water to waste, flush, turn the heater higher, turn the hot pad back on, let the music play, and the hands, dance away on the keyboard. What s up with you?
Son to shine, to stand out, over the hills, and though the woods, off to dash, rites to reasons, seasons of views, history to create, he who writes the stories rule. Concur? Questions up in the air, age, location, retired, relaxed, stoned on the daily, how tall do you stand. Just want to know. 

Have a RV, a boat, a house, a plane, a green house, to take the time to run away. Battles and wars to come, history created, results are in, lousy service from the VA, was not able to corrected in a year. Using other sources to get the work done.
Listed my house, two months only, agent fuck up, wanted me to transfer a lease, I never had. No lease, no agreement, no midterm, no $30,000 charge to pay. Just a termination, that they did not want to transfer. No agency, no agent, no need to make, some assholes happy, to fuck me in my money, on the sale of my house. No way Jose. That is what she said, and wrote that shit out. Another day in heaven. 





Torts, class actions suits, and attorneys, time to make the donuts. Opposite Standard

Lies About Their Production​​ Some agents who don't have a ton of past sales believe it's a great idea to lie about their sales. This is a crazy thought because ... Wishes, dreams and prayers, stars out tonight.



 I applaud your ad on Craigslist.
As a 63 year old male I spent my whole life to find a compatible woman to be my life partner. I found her four years ago on a cruise. I went on several cruises in 2018. You meet a better quality person there. There are plenty of singles on cruises from January to Memorial Day and Labor Day to Thanksgiving. In a non-pressured atmosphere they get together for dinners,shows and other events. 


Age range is 30-60. I was invited out to California by this lady and she proposed to me and I accepted. We've been together four years. I lived in New York for 58 years. I didn't have any children and neither did she. She was a widow. I met her on Norwegian Cruise Line. They have single cabins on the larger cruise ships like the Bliss so you avoid paying double occupancy charges.

Have a RV, a boat, a house, a plane, a green house, to take the time to run away. Battles and wars to come, history created, results are in, lousy service from the VA, was not able to corrected in a year. Using other sources to get the work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment