Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be a decent human being.

 Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. 

Walking on sunshine, walking with boots on, waves to make, angels in host. Love, lights, lessons, tricks to trade, rats to roaches, snakes, frogs, and snakes in the house. Thanks for a great day about the ground, ships passing in the nights.


 Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be a decent human being. It costs nothing. Glory dazes to come.“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.

Image


Judaism 101: Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns. Day of the Dead: Chicks And Babes, Faces In The Mirror, Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" Cheerleaders. pimps - compute.info.Rabbi:
SONGSTOSINGDANCESINTHERAINFACETOADS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Judaism 101: Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns. Day of the Dead: Chicks And Babes, Faces In The Mirror, Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" Cheerleaders. pimps - compute.info.Rabbi:
Men and women met and marry and live life together because they cannot face life without the other, and in a perfect world they are complete...

Manners For Millions- Lovers And Haters: Crooks, Cheaters: Liars Snakes, Dicks, Dogs, Bitches With Stars, Hats And Horns. Lose In Time, Views, Voices, Values, Faces In The Crowds. Sad and blue, lovers, haters, suckers for free, common cattle drives, faces in the herds.Uritza Smith:, ...Doggy Sexuall Posts … afternoon, I had the ...tipsandtweetsintales.blogspot.com › 2019/09 › uritza-smit...Rachel Jarrot @rachellyn1010: Rocky the fag hag, California Cow To ... __._,_.___ .Raining Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Fat Hogs, Cows To Call, Wales On The Beaches. ... Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Steers and queers - I'M THIRSTY.  Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, undone, or forgotten. Take it as a lesson learned & move on.Joys and pleasures rewards given, wishes on stars, shining in the darkness.

Tell someone you love them today. Because tomorrow is not promised. Το my family and my friends I love you!'


Possibilities Patterns.Possibilities.To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind. Texas is offering a 0$ down program to go solar! Lets eliminate your electric bill today, yes thats right no more electric bill!


JUDEANS own more than 70 % of the money from around the world; A single Jew owns billions of dollars. So how will there be equality in the world!? The world is like a cake; the Jews leave only a slice, to share with all the rest of humanity.

Nerviosa Blossom GIF

Southern outlaw family.Let the music play.Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time Told.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:Treats 2 Delight.



The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day.Time to turn around, time to take a stand, all jokes aside. Right and wrong, three lefts will make it right, back to square one.

Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.So true . Pacific Beach.Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club!   I am not Jewish.Happy Notes, History Of Veterans With Skills, Lots Of Hard Knocks: Tips.projects to do fundraiser events for these project.Good times with a herd of monkeys, hanging in packs on dogwood trees. Into the woods, wolves, snakes, and frogs. Life is an adventure very ...

 Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be a decent human being. 

Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.So true . Pacific Beach.Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club!   I am not Jewish.

 Life to laugh, life to live daily. Give back, for the desires for more pennies. Pennies more, not pennies less always.Original of you.None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !The Avalon Management Group and Sun City Civic.Life to laugh, life to live daily. Give back, for the desires for more pennies. Pennies more, not pennies less always.

Joys And Pains: Fairy tales told when we ...Stay up, blessed & positive. We are here to heal, not harm. We are here to love, not hate. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see the beauty in others.Original of you.None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !

Gettysburg, the Lizzie Borden house and try the white house Abe Lincoln is always around there roaming the hallways

Relive the moments again and again. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate the direct approach. Retired already, baby boomer, Disneyland pass holder.Woman for man, still have not found, what I am looking for. Giant, retired, smart, strong, heads about, oh what a knight.....Boats to float,waves to make,dances on the water, earth angel, olde soul, wings to winds. Castles in the sky, heaven is home, views,voices in my head.Weird
May be an image of text

 Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be a decent human being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment