Friday, May 7, 2021

I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:

Sheep, Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.A And B Chats, Talks, Wonders In And Out Of Time, See Your Way Out, Heads Up.



 Land Whale: Cheater 2?Tails Up.Words used in ads placed on craigslist, while girlfriends were at work, true love and for the lucky girl with the house in Ventura maybe, and 3 dogs outside, a 1 dick outside with dogs by pool: Christmas Cheers, Happy Birthdays,Daily Holidays, Dances In The Streets.

' Click " Sign Up" to file a confidential claim.TO MUCH HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.

Join us, @nature_org, and @terracycle to help #renewtheforest and plant up to 58,000 trees. Together, we’ll be planting 1 Deciduous tree for every 2 bottles of select bio:renew collections purchased in April at Walmart (with a minimum of 34,482 trees).I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:

To build, to teach, to learn, pages to turn, lessons daily how to climb more mountains, dreams in the motions of the knights on the land, ships to sail, dreams on the water. As a result, they created this House in the Mountains, Time to take a walk, ships to sail, veterans with guns. DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES.I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men: 'I know as a woman I'm I' supposed to be afraid of getting older but I love this shit so much. Every year I sink deeper into this bath of unapologetic realness and it's amazing.' Sheep, Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.A And B Chats, Talks, Wonders In And Out Of Time, See Your Way Out, Heads Up.


Enough. Ball in your court, pictures in words, a view into my head.
Peter Pan, Sonny And Starr Bright, Mothers To Moms, Rites To Balls.Felix the cat, lots of tricks, lots of fun .Scientists tested a frog. They cut it's legs off and they said "jump!" The frog didn't jump. Scientists therefore concluded that that when frogs lose their legs, they become deaf.

You stay on my mind and you posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can. Beaches and Dreams: Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars .EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.


Good morning. Love Under a Stormy Sky There is nothing quite like a coastal winter storm. A stormy sky unleashing a powerful, windy and wet display is fantastic entertainment, whether you watch from warm shelter or from outdoors in the center of the action.

Reports have shown that many Religious organizations, Schools, Medical facilities, Youth programs have covered up decades of sexual abuse involving thousands of victims. Anyone who was inappropriately touched at any time by any authority figure of an institution, it's time to speak up.

No comments:

Post a Comment