Thursday, October 22, 2020

'Irony is telling people "go back to your country" while flying flying the flag of a country that doesn't exist, in the country that defeated it.'

 In A Quiet State: Angels come, Stars In The Darkness. Faces In The Mirror.Pay Days, Glory Dazes Of Cash To Flow. 'Irony is telling people "go back to your country" while flying flying the flag of a country that doesn't exist, in the country that defeated it.



Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.HOLY CRAP"CENTURY CREDIT GROUP:Shit Happens...


Image

 I would love to have someone believe in me, that wanted to help me along the way, to grow and expand, and be my cheerleader, it is so hard to do. i'm WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS! I had to come to pray over and see da house, where this crazy-ass Bitch killed her 3 kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment