Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Peek-a-Boo.Do you have a moment to spare for our lord and savior Cthulhu? To all mFB family ...love you all ..πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸ˜˜ XOXOXOX.. I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹

SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰....Mars to March, May and Madness, tricks with the lights, angels to save the day, hands to hold, wings to fly away. Ahhh....... Spring in Oklahoma be like...Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb. Daily Events.James Allen Meler 56yrs old, single seeking for long term relationship with my last true everlasting love. Are you still single? bless you.... Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤πŸ’‹

 Peek-a-Boo.Do you have a moment to spare for our lord and savior Cthulhu? To all mFB family ...love you all ..πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸ˜˜ XOXOXOX.. I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken.Enjoy your loved ones today, and thank our members of the U.S. Armed Forces. House Searches: Veterans Connect: • Malibu, CA: Blue Oceans.Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues:Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys,Heads To Count, Dances With Wolves, Snakes In Grass, Freaks Out To Rob, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Coins To Flip. She HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•  Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤πŸ’‹

PhotoLosing yourself, all is lost, life on the run, hits and misses, songs to play, lovers and haters to run, lives in the light of day. Home for the day, back in touch again, young at heart, joys and jumps, glory and mighty, big and stong now, lessons learned over time, dances in the rains, good times on the beach. Angels on top, songs to sing, love and luck to share, ups and downs, lessons learned, moving on. She HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• She HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Veterans: Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room?It is time to wake up and smell the roses and be thankful for the tests over time that you were able to overcome. In the end it is about what you survive and how it willF-Wurf Dark Blizzard, 10.11.2017, fΓΌnf RΓΌden, drei HΓΌndinnen,😍 Ayana Dark Blizzard x Weltsieger Kraken KuklikFirst day in pigeon forge.Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys,Heads To Count, Dances With Wolves, Snakes In Grass, Freaks Out To Rob, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Coins To Flip.  She HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•  Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤πŸ’‹


Cheap Tricks, Hats, Horns, Halos,Earth Angels Are Near. Dances In Streets, Men And Mice, Cartoon Shows. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."---Calvin Coolidge----- Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤πŸ’‹

Photo
Today on our way home a daddy bald eagle flew across our path... XOXOX..I knew we were safe...hiy hiyπŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…Mary L Underwood The world is full of lunatics.John Petkus Do you have a moment to spare for our lord and savior Cthulhu? To all family ...love you all ..πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸ˜˜ XOXOXOXDicks, Dawgs, Donkeys,Heads To Count, Dances With Wolves, Snakes In Grass, Freaks Out To Rob, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Coins To Flip. She HATES cameras. Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤πŸ’‹..but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Cheap Tricks, Hats, Horns, Halos,Earth Angels Are Near. Dances In Streets, Men And Mice, Cartoon Shows. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."---Calvin Coolidge---- Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤πŸ’‹-Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys,Heads To Count, Dances With Wolves, Snakes In Grass, Freaks Out To Rob, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Coins To Flip. She HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•


Show more reactio
 make you stronger in the long run. Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for everyone. Turning pages, writing books, joys and pains, lessons learned, classes on love and hate, cases of snakes, and frogs, lessons in the dark, needed to be done. Bad George.Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys,Heads To Count, Dances With Wolves, Snakes In Grass, Freaks Out To Rob, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Coins To Flip.   Peek-a-Boo.Do you have a moment to spare for our lord and savior Cthulhu? To all family ...love you all ..πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸ˜˜ XOXOXOX.. I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹ Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤πŸ’‹She HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• 



HD Poker - Texas Holdem Poker...Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys,Heads To Count, Dances With Wolves, Snakes In Grass, Freaks Out To Rob, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Coins To Flip.  She HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Today on our way home a daddy bald eagle flew across our path... XOXOX..I knew we were safe...hiy hiyπŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…Mary L Underwood The world is full of lunatics.John Petkus Do you have a moment to spare for our lord and savior Cthulhu? To all mFB family ...love you all ..πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸ˜˜ XOXOXOX Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤πŸ’‹




Linda Winter Rampton Stankorb Kerry Sullivan, I joined to give my opinion which generally runs with you. I did NOT join to say, "YES, yes, yes, and Rah, rah, rah" under any, and all circumstance, and to be called nasty names if I don't parrot everything. They fired you...Today on our way home a daddy bald eagle flew across our path... XOXOX..I knew we were safe...hiy hiyπŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…Mary L Underwood The world is full of lunatics.John Petkus Do you have a moment to spare for our lord and savior Cthulhu? To all mFB family ...love you all ..πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸ˜˜ XOXOXOX
..I'm go.. Peek-a-Boo.Do you have a moment to spare for our lord and savior Cthulhu? To all mFB family ...love you all ..πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸ˜˜ XOXOXOX.. I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹

Fairy Tales: Girls Lost And Found: Earth Angels Homeless Nightmares: Safe Havens Veterans Stories: Practice to perfection classic life lessons. Goodness and mercy, angels to see, common friends. Angels in hosts, angels to shine, girls in red hoods, lucky days on the edge of light and day. Time to turn around, time to take a stand, all jokes aside. Right and wrong, three lefts will make it right, back to square one.Turning pages, writing books, joys and pains, lessons learned, classes on love and hate, cases of snakes, and frogs, lessons in the dark, needed to be done. Bad George... Peek-a-Boo.Do you have a moment to spare for our lord and savior Cthulhu? To all mFB family ...love you all ..πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸ˜˜ XOXOXOX.. I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹

TO MY FRIENDS WHO FOLLOW MY POLITICAL POSTS-- especially the ones who followed me to Friends Who Like USA Patriots For Donald Trump-- where I was the Administrator for the past few months-- I have been removed from Administrator and barred from the group because the "moderator" Larry Rowan jumped all over one of my friends, S. Grossman, for not agreeing %100 with a post he made about NFL atletes kneeling during the National Anthem. S. Grossman is a U.S. Navy veteran; Rowan called him things I will not repost here.Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys,Heads To Count, Dances With Wolves, Snakes In Grass, Freaks Out To Rob, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Coins To Flip.  She HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• 

I am of the opinion that a moderator such as Rowan, or an Administrator, such as myself, should not directly attack and personally insult somebody who makes a comment that does not align with the ideas of the one making the post, and I spoke to the owner of the site about the issue.
I quote here what Larry Rowan said to me about it: "You can kiss my big fat a## if you think I will cower to fools! I insulted him >LOL< are you his mommy now? I could give a rats a#s if the whinny liberal snowflake got his wittle feelings hurt. Shame on you! Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys,Heads To Count, Dances With Wolves, Snakes In Grass, Freaks Out To Rob, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Coins To Flip.  She HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• 


Perhaps your buddy is the fool here."I removed this man from that website, and the owner of the site Clyde Gentry promptly kicked me out of the group. So the bottom line is, those of you who followed me to that site may want to back out also-- your choice of course-- when the site was started, most or many of its followers found it because of me. If you choose to leave that site, you may choose to copy and paste and post this message-- Peek-a-Boo.Do you have a moment to spare for our lord and savior Cthulhu? To all family ...love you all ..πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸ˜˜ XOXOXOX.. I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹



 YOU WERE WRONG TO FIRE KERRY FROM HIS POSITION
Sincerely yours, Trump fan K.E.SullivanDicks, Dawgs, Donkeys,Heads To Count, Dances With Wolves, Snakes In Grass, Freaks Out To Rob, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Coins To Flip.  She HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• 



More mountains to climb.☪️☯️‼️🎢 COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW....Waves Of Words, Lovers, Haters, Suckers, Fuckers For Free Rides. Hats And Horns, Love, Hate, Lust, Lessons, Leaders Of The Rats. Billy Idol - Rebel YellShe HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Cartoon Hits, Cool Cats, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Names And Pictures, Stores Of Stories Created, Thanks To What Simon Says. Men And Mice, Cat And Rat Games. She HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• She HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• 
Photo
Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys,Heads To Count, Dances With Wolves, Snakes In Grass, Freaks Out To Rob, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Coins To Flip.  She HATES cameras...but I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• 
SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰....Mars to March, May and Madness, tricks with the lights, angels to save the day, hands to hold, wings to fly away. Ahhh....... Spring in Oklahoma be like...Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb. Peek-a-Boo.Do you have a moment to spare for our lord and savior Cthulhu? To all family ...love you all ..πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸ˜˜ XOXOXOX.. I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹


Daily Events.James Allen Meler 56yrs old, single seeking for long term relationship with my last true everlasting love. Are you still single? bless you....Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken.Enjoy your loved ones today, and thank our members of the U.S. Armed Forces. House Searches: Veterans Connect: • Malibu, CA: Blue Oceans.Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues:Peek-a-Boo.Do you have a moment to spare for our lord and savior Cthulhu? To all family ...love you all ..πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸ˜˜ XOXOXOX.. I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹


Animated Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment